Join the world’s most renowned experts in the field that will address the latest advances in treatment, issues and challenges in the Clinical Microbiology specialties.
- In numerous lectures, presentations, courses, posters and videos, leading experts will present the latest scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art research in Infectious Diseases Field.
- GCCMID 2018 offers a unique platform and the opportunity to meet and network with a truly international audience and gain insight into the latest product information and trends.
- Do not miss this opportunity to meet Infectious Disease Experts, surgeons and researchers from around the globe by attending GCCMID 2018.
- Free access to the exhibition running alongside the conference
- Earn CME points
- Infection Diseases Specialist
- Critical Care Medicine Practitioner
- General Practitioners
- Pharmacists and Clinical Pharmacists
- Public Health Researchers
- Infection Control Professionals
- Family Practitioners
- Internal Medicine Professionals
- Allied Health
- Nursing Staff
- Microbiology Technologist
Early BirdValid Till 22 Sep 2018
From 23 Sep 2018
From 31 Oct 2018 onwards
- Special Registration Fee
(Only for SSMMID Members)
- Access to conference
- Access to exhibition
- Delegate bag
- Final program book
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 500
- US$ 600
- US$ 300
- US$ 300
- US$ 400
- US$ 200
- US$ 200
- US$ 300
Terms & Conditions :
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event
Cancellation Terms :
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 7th October 2018. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 7th October 2018 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 7th October 2018.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursement will not be given for early termination of attendance.
Important Information :
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.